What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Sell My Home, What Should I know...
So you're considering selling your home, Great you came to the right place!
The process can sometimes seem intimidating, but this easy home selling guide should help you get started with 7 steps to home selling with ease. Click, to see the home selling process, step-by-step, or download a free seller's guide here! Either way, you're taking a tremendous first step to ensuring that your home sells for the most money possible in the shortest amount of time and hassle!
Why Heidi Herda Realtor® with The Herda Home Team and Keller Williams Classic Realty?
Above and beyond Heidi Herda strives to be a great pillar of the community, always do the right thing and help when help is needed. Heidi has served as a confirmation teacher for 3 years, and also previously the Outreach Chair for her Church. Giving back is her name of the game! If you're a person of the military (past, present, retired), a healthcare professional, police officer, teacher, EMT or firefighter... I want to THANK YOU, and give back! Click the photo or link for additional details on how you can save money buying or selling for being a community hero! These benefits are not limited to buy or selling, you may receive discounts on buying, selling AND refinancing through my lender partner. Please contact me for details 612.807.4858. No red-tape, real SAVINGS!!
INTERNET, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING EXPERT & SALES EXPERIENCE:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
Get To Know Heidi Herda Realtor®:
1. The Local Advantage - Working where I live gives me the local advantage! I'm currently a resident of Champlin and spend most of my time working in the north metro. I watch for market trends to help my buyer or seller get the best deal possible. I spend my time getting to know my neighbor's, the School systems, and all the great communities so that I can be that much more of a resource when buying a home, selling or relocating to the area.
2. Internet Advertising - The days of putting a "for sale sign" in the yard and praying that it sells are GONE!! Marketing SELLS...I'm an internet marketing specialist with a Bachelor's Degree in marketing! I'm diving in and making sure your home is seen by everyone looking to buy and it doesn't matter what device they're using... from mobile search apps, to creating an individual website for your home, Social media marketing, direct mail postcards to 250+ of your neighbors, to paid ads, Craigslist/Classified Ads... I'm doing daily marketing on your home until it SELLS!! - YES, daily... with call capture and text codes I make it easy for buyers to get the information they need!
I'm driving potential buyer's to your home, creating urgency... urgency = $$$ ~ Seller's consultations are FREE, book NOW! I will share my 22-Point marketing strategy, estimate the value of your home, and help you with touch-ups, fix-ups to get your home "show ready!" ~ 612.807.4858 ~ HerdaHeidi@gmail.com
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." I can work to identify the right people to target your home too!! Email marketing to my database full of potential buyers, other Real Estate professionals, and reverse prospecting through our MLS system can increase awareness and urgency when your home hits the market.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, marketing & technology alone won't sell your home! I'm hands on! I want to attend meetings in person and make sure all the details of your transaction are fully communicated and well handled. Buying or selling a house is typically the biggest financial decision you will make in your life and that's why I handle every transaction as if it were my own! In the end, I call my client's friends and am delighted when I have the opportunity to help one of their friends or family members buy or sell a home!
5. The Secret Sale Techniques - I can't give my personal marketing secrets away here, you'll have to book a seller consultation (FREE), to get my fancy details. These extra's are the ones every home seller should be receiving but isn't! Call me today to schedule at 612.807.4858 these tips help to sell your home fast and for top dollar... often times for more than you might expect!!
Heidi was an incredible realtor for me and my daughter she spent so much time helping us find just the right house for us. She picked up papers in Mpls for me when we were on vacation, she spent a lot of time on the phone with my broker, she basically held my hand through this very difficult process and it was difficult for me being a brand new single mom purchasing a home. She was very professional and was always there at any time when we needed her answered all of our phone calls and just made the process so much easier to go through I highly recommend her as a Realtor and she was just a lot of fun to work with Nancy pike
Heidi is the best realtor that my husband and I have worked with. Heidi's commitment to us as buyers was second to none. Heidi went above and beyond our expectations from the beginning to the end. Although we had an extremely difficult sale, Heidi worked to make our home buying process as seamless as possible. Without having her as our agent, I do not believe that we would have secured the purchase of our home. Her knowledge and expertise, as well as her amazing customer service skills and support throughout the duration of our home buying process, has gained her a lifelong customer. I would recommend Heidi to anyone who is in need of a great realtor!
She took the price that the sister-in-law asked for the house and put it on the market. I thought the price was way high, but our second looker of the house gave us actually a little more than what we were asking for. I'm glad Heidi put the house on the market for the price we were asking and she did not even make any comments of the high price. Heidi did exactly what we asked and in a professional manner, THANKS HEIDI!
Heidi Herda helped me and my wife purchase a home with a VA loan. When we first met Heidi, it was like meeting an old friend. She was very personable, and professional. When we ran into problems, there was no one else that I would have rather had in our corner, fighting for us. She even found us a mortgage processor that closed the deal, when no one else could get it done. Heidi is a driver, and I would recommend her to everyone.
Heidi is a true professional in every sense of the words - she is committed from the time you list until the time she finds you a new home. Truly driven by her commitments... She knows her business inside and out - and is always looking out for your best interest. I can't imagine ever buying another house without her.
I can't believe Heidi's service. I have dealt with a lot of realtors over the years but nothing like Heidi! Prompt service on EVERYTHING! Calls back, talking with other realtors, buyers, etc. Always called back the same day! Always looked out for ME Simply awesome! This is the Best!
Heidi Herda Real Estate ~ Professional Bio:
Heidi Herda began her sales career early; with high sales in Girl Scout Cookie sales and always selling the most candy bars for her Elementary School Fundraisers. Always having an interest in interior decorating and design, she received her Minnesota Real Estate license in 2006.
Heidi had the great pleasure to assist on several successful Real Estate Teams at Remax Results as well as Keller Williams. Heidi has enjoyed working every aspect of the Real Estate industry representing sellers, buyers, banks, and home owner’s seeking to short sale their home.
In 2008, Heidi received a Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Marketing, a discipline that involved the combination of Marketing and Graphic Design. Heidi enjoys combining her Real Estate Team Director experience with her high energy, out of the box marketing and creative service in every detail of your Real Estate Transaction.
Heidi currently resides in the North Metro area of Champlin with her husband and kids. Heidi is growing her Real Estate Team, The Herda Home Team into a family business, her Mother, Brenda Doebber, is acting as her buyer's agent, and Daughter, London Doebber as her assistant (in training).
Heidi is devoted to her family, her Church, and her clients. Heidi has served as Confirmation Leader for 3 previous years, and one year as The Outreach Chairperson at Maple Grove Lutheran Church and enjoys serving in the community with events like Feed My Starving Children and coordinating drives for Hope 4 Youth.
In Heidi’s personal life, she enjoys outdoor barbecues, bonfires, watching movies, boating and taking vacations. Heidi loves outdoor activities, trying new things and spending time with family.
My mission statement is to provide a one of a kind level of service, a high level of honesty, integrity, education, and understanding of the Real Estate transaction and processes to ensure you receive the best possible Real Estate outcome.
To grow a Real Estate Team, of family, that not only provides outstanding service but is passionate about Real Estate, marketing and will seek out the latest and greatest technology to improve your Real Estate experience.
My values include honesty, care, and commitment to not only doing the right thing but the right and best thing for my clients.
My beliefs, I believe in love, passion, the golden rule and treating my clients how I would wish to be treated. I believe every client should be treated with the utmost care and compassion and deserves my/our full attention, excellent communication, out of the box marketing and a total commitment to customer service.
To find out more about selling your home, click here